Product code: 46136803
Stop Spot My Supertips, Guerlain’s cult anti-blemish skincare cream, a direct evolution of the original Crème Camphréa created in 1870, with a high concentration of purifying camphor, effectively targets redness and blemishes. Applied locally, it acts instantly and camouflages imperfections.
- *Immediately to application: For 91%, the imperfections are curbed. For 94%, this treatment helps to matify the T-zone and the skin does not shine
- *After 4 weeks: For 87%, the imperfections are resorbed. For 81%, the skin is healthy
*In-use test, 34 persons.
How to use:
- Apply Stop Spot locally on the imperfections, slightly tapping with the fingertips
- The morning after your skincare regime and before makeup
- To treat during the night use after having cleansed, cleaned and hydrated the skin
- Beauty Effect
- Blemish & Pore Minimising
- Skin Type
- All Types
Guerlain Perfumer, House founded in Paris in 1828.
A heritage of creative audacity and savoir-faire.
House Perfumer Thierry Wasser represents the fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers. He travels the world in search of the most precious raw materials to compose audacious fragrance harmonies.
Makeup maestro Olivier Echaudemaison has the unique talent to create must-have products that reveal each woman’s beauty and complement her personality.
Dr. Frédéric Bonté leads Guerlain’s scientific research, focusing on the best of nature to develop high-performance formulas.
For almost two centuries, Guerlain has been inspired by beauty, excited by the magic of a pencil stroke or the boldness of a new creation. La Petite Robe Noire, L’Homme Idéal, Terracotta, Météorites, Orchidée Impériale and Abeille Royale are all elegant testimony to Guerlain’s passion for beauty.
For almost two centuries, Guerlain products have been made in France, perpetuating rare expertise and savoir-faire. In 2015, Guerlain opened La Ruche (“Beehive”), a new production site for Makeup and Skincare. Combining advanced technology with time-honored traditional craftsmanship, this new facility affirms Guerlain’s commitment to French industry and to social and environmental responsibility.
Each day, Guerlain makes women, all women, more beautiful. The promise of joyful, radiant beauty is an ethos epitomized by an extraordinary place: Maison Guerlain at 68, Champs-Elysées.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy