John LewisLuxury European Goose Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Product code: 60213901
Made with 100% European goose down which is wonderfully light, soft and warm. The large and lofty clusters of pure down offer exceptional insulation. The Nomite™ mark means this duvet is suitable for people with dust mite allergies.
Warmth without weight
Down has a naturally airy and open structure that traps heat, so it gives excellent insulation while being much lighter than feathers. This means you feel perfectly warm, without being weighed down.
The feather and down used is certified to ensure high animal welfare and full traceability from farm to product. All of our natural bedding suppliers provide us with assurance that their feather and down is sourced only as a by-product. In addition, they're monitored to ensure they practice the highest standards of animal welfare.
Made by Partners in the UK
Our high quality duvets and pillows are made by Skilled Partners in our Lancashire textile factory. Much of our John Lewis bedding, along with our made to order and bespoke products are made there too, and have been since 1953.
Herbert Parkinson also offers a range of bespoke services, so if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for or have specific requirements, do visit one of our shops and a Partner will be able to advise.
This allows people with dust mite allergies to enjoy natural bedding. Following a hygienic washing and high-temperature drying process, fillings are then sealed in a tightly woven fabric cover which acts as a barrier against dust mites.
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
Good to know
As this is a natural product, it may have a slight odour. We recommend the duvet is aired for 48 hours.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Washable up to 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on a hot setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean
- Luxury Natural
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- Delicate Wash
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at high temperature
- Fill power
- Filling Composition
- 100% luxury European goose down
- Do not iron
- Material Type
- Natural Filling Type
- Goose Down
- Autumn and winter
- Thread count
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.