Recaro Young Sport Hero Group 1/2/3 Car Seat, Performance Black
The eye catching sporty design of the Young Sport Hero pays homage to the history of the Recaro brand. Our unique experience has enabled us to revolutionise seat design in cars, aircraft and the motor racing world for more than 100 years. This unrivalled expertise is reflected in every last detail of all our child safety systems.
Suitable for use for a particularly long time (9 months to 12 years old), this Young Sport features the new HERO (Headrest Optimisation System) safety feature. This is a new innovative safety system from Recaro where the shoulder supports, shoulder belts and headrest form a single unit. This prevents the belt system from twisting and slipping and the soft belt covers helps to prevent any skin irritation.
This car seat also features Advanced Side Impact Protection. Lateral energy absorbers reduce forces in the event of a side impact. It's extremely comfortable with excellent ergonomics as a result of the ventilated foam developed in the automotive industry.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Covers machine washable at 30°C
- H44 x W55 x D52cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 1, 2 and 3 car seat
- Isofix Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- 9-36kg or 20-79lb
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy