Smeg SY62MX8 Symphony Dual Fuel Cooker, Stainless Steel
Cultivate your culinary genius with the sleek, stainless steel SY62MX8 cooker from Smeg, complete with an A energy rating and double ovens for ultimate cooking convenience.
This unique vapour clean function takes the hard work out of cleaning your oven. Simply pour water into the base of the oven and set the programme. The water softens any residue so you can wipe clean. It takes just under 20 minutes to complete the cycle.
Circulaire combines the fan and circular element, which provide you with hot air cooking. With this function you won’t have to preheat your oven if cooking for more than 20 minutes and you’ll get shorter cook times. You can also cook a three course meal without any flavour transfer, making it ideal for all types of food.
Fan with Grill
The fan reduces the heat from the grill, which provides an excellent method to grill various foods such as chops, steaks or sausages. This gives even browning and heat distribution without drying out your food. Smeg recommends the top 2 levels for grilling whilst the lower part can be used to keep items warm.
Additional Cooking Functions:
- CIRCOGAS/Fan with Lower Element – Cooks your food perfectly inside and out, without overcooking the outside
- Upper and lower element only – Centre oven cooking: ideal for roast, fruit cakes and bread
- Fan with upper and lower elements - Suitable for slow cooking
The second oven features 4 functions, including:
- Upper and lower elements
- Lower heating element
- Half grill (centre portion only) – perfect for small quantities of food
- Grill element - For rapid cooking and browning of foods
An air cooling system, removable inner door glass and a digital electronic clock/programmer top off this cooker.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kW. 2 x 1.8kW, 1 x 4kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H91.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Both Ovens
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to existing gas and electricity supplies that are within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.