Spear & Jackson Stainless Steel Traditional Dutch Trowel with Wood Handle
Product code: 85020107
Part of the Kew Gardens collection
Ideal for planting bulbs, small plants and seedlings, this traditional Dutch trowel has a mirror-polished stainless steel head that moves easily through soil, is resistant to rust and easy to clean.
The comfy handle is made from weatherproofed hardwood, sourced from sustainably managed forests.
Developed by Spear & Jackson in conjunction with Kew Gardens's horticultural team, used and recommended by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
By choosing this product you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests. The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is a global, not-for-profit organisation that helps take care of forests and the people and wildlife that call them home. To learn more, visit fsc.org.
- Spear & Jackson
- Stainless steel, wood handle
- Country of Origin
- H4.5 x W13.5 x D47.5cm
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.