Tefal Clipso Minut' Perfect Stovetop Pressure Cooker, 6L
Product code: 81346706
Make delicious meals in far less time with the Clipso Minut’ Perfect from Tefal. The patented timer starts the countdown as soon as the pressure is built inside the pot telling you when to lower the heat and when the cooking is finished, so you can release the pressure.
It is lighter than a conventional pressure cooker and features a one-handed opening system plus five security systems, so it’s safe and easy to use. Just place the ingredients inside, add liquid, close the lid and start to cook. With the added benefit of a timer, you can ensure optimum cooking time is met for all your favourite dishes. The lid creates pressure, raising the temperature so food cooks faster, while the boiling liquid creates steam for deliciously tender results.
Not just for soups and stews, this space-saving multi-tasker simmers, browns, bakes, boils, sautés and more. There’s also a steaming basket, so you can lock in the flavour of vegetables, meats and fish, while preserving nutrients. Steaming with Clipso Minute’ Perfect retains up to 80 per cent more vitamin C than cooking with a conventional stewing pot. The 6L capacity pot ensures there’s plenty of food to go around.
- Care instructions
- Cooking pot is dishwasher safe
- Country of Origin
- H22.2 x L37 x W25.2cm
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.