Product code: 31310411
The Nurture Flexcone electric breast pump from Vital Baby is designed to help you make sure you can offer that you can give all the benefits of your breast milk to your baby at all times, especially when you're not with them.You've probably spent a lot of time making many decisions about parenting and one of them is whether or not to breastfeed. It might not always be easy, but Vital Baby help make the experience as relaxing and as natural as possible with this breast pump. Together with its super soft silicone breast cup and flexcone, it provides gentle cushioning around your breast and mimics the suckling action of baby, so pumping milk feels as natural and comfortable as possible.
What makes the Nurture Flexcone electric breast pump so good?
Acting in the same way as your baby would feed, the pump offers a 2-phase expression for the most effective, fast and comfortable way of promoting milk production:
- Phase 1: Fast, small pulses at first to massage and stimulate the breast to help gently induce milk flow.
- Phase 2: Slower and longer pulses to encourage ‘let down’ - the clever natural hormone reaction where your milk will start to flow smoothly.
More about your Vital Baby Nurture Flexcone electric breast pump:
- The pump has 9 different speed settings in each phase to make, making the pump perfectly adaptable for every mum's comfort level, so you can benefit from a uniquely tailored feeding experience
- Ergonomic design is portable and lightweight, perfect for use anywhere
- The simple touch panel control is easy to use and quick to operate - it's discreet, quiet, lightweight and portable for total convenience
- Perfect for use when at home or away; cordless operation with the built-in rechargeable battery, or plug in with the USB cable included – the choice is mum's!
- Supplied with a convenient handle for manual operation
Why express breast milk?
Expressing simply means releasing milk from the breast to store and feed to your baby as and when it's needed. Expressing is especially handy when:
- Mum has to be away from baby for a period of time
- Mum's breasts may feel uncomfortably full (this is referred to as engorgement)
- Baby is not able to suckle well from mums breast and prefers to take breast milk from a bottle
- Mum wants to boost her milk supply
- To enable someone else to feed baby as a way to encourage bonding whilst offering mum some well-deserved rest
What's in the box?
- 1 vital baby Nurture flexcone electric breast pump
- 1 vital baby Nurture breast-like 150ml feeding bottle, cap and collar
- 1 vital baby Nurture breast-like teat slow flow
- 1 silicone breast cup and flexcone
- 1 manual breast pump conversion kit
- 1 bottle stand
- 1 bottle adapter
- 1 spare membrane
- 1 USB charge cable and plug adapter
- 6 vital baby Nurture ultra comfort breast pads
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Vital Baby
- Country of Origin
- Pump Body: 11.2 x 11.2 x 7cm. Pump Attachment including bottle adapter: 8.5 x 14.5 x 16.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Electric or Manual
- Plastic, electric components
- Removable Cover
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.