Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
Withings' Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor provides you with easy and precise self-management of your blood pressure with the help of your iOS or Android device. By using the Withings Health Mate app, you can keep a simple history of your results to track or email to your doctor.
Easy to use
Wrap the band around your arm and turn it on to automatically launch the Health Mate app. Following a brief set of instructions, you will be ready to choose between a single measurement or the mean average to get instant information on your systolic, diastolic blood pressure and heart rate. You don't even need to plug the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor in to get your results- it works completely wirelessly thanks to built-in Bluetooth functionality.
Your results when you need them
Results are automatically saved to your Withings account, with history easily viewable in graphs on your device or through Withing's web app. The time of measurements taken matters, so the app automatically separates AM and PM readings, so you only compare the data that you need to. Feedback is instant and based on the World Health Organization's official standards for a quick and easy to understand results.
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is compliant with European medial device regulations. You can take measurements in the comfort of your own home and then send them to your doctor by email over Wi-Fi with a few taps, and can even access your information on your private account through a PC or Mac and the web app.
Withings Blood Pressure Monitor is compatible with various partner apps, including CarePass, Tictrac, GenieMD, Ovia and even IFTTT, allowing you to set rules that trigger other apps respond to your results.
Backed By Research, Used In Research
The Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor has been used in studies and trials conducted in several universities and healthcare systems:
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (CHU) de Toulouse
- American Medical Group Association
- University Of Pennsylvania
- HEGP Cardiology - Blood pressure study
- Accessories Included
- 4x AAA batteries (already inserted), 1x user manual
- Compatible with
- Phone 3GS (or higher), iPad 2 & iPad mini (or higher- app not iPad optimised), iPod touch 4rd generation (or higher) with iOS 6 or higher. Android smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth compatibility and Internet connectivity running Android 4.0 or higher
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- 4x AAA alkaline (LR3) batteries
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy