Product code: 46448012
The secret to star lips!
Glistening with moisture, lit with real diamond shine...Four magical colour lip looks for four magical moods.
Charlotte Tilbury has created a constellation of heavenly, sumptuous star-lit lip glosses for movie star kiss-worthy lips."I wanted to put those famous movie star kisses in a tube. Four amazing glosses for fullest-looking, most bouncy, velvety-rich, cushion-y lips. My new intelligent lip gloss formula has colour that was created to inspire lovely lips, sexy lips, happy lips and confident lips. It has real diamond extract, so you are guaranteed to dazzle and delight."
- Film polymers create an excellent soft, elegant, silky feeling film to enhance wear imparting a luscious, wet shiny glossy finish
- Emollient Oil – Brilliant emollient spreading properties with a rich feel. It leaves the lips with a heavy gloss
- Magic Diamond Powder – to portray illuminating energy with a photo luminescence
- Microcrystalline Wax adding a soft cushiony touch
- Hyaluronic acid – Used to hydrate the skin due its high water holding capacity
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract - Rich in oligosaccharides purified from yeast
- Sodium chondroitin sulfate - A mucopolysaccharide which is known to exist within the connective tissue of skin. Possesses excellent filmogenic and skin barrier properties
- Peptides– A polypeptide used to help maintain the youthful appearance of the skin
- Beauty Goal
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.