DreamGenii Pregnancy Support Pillow, Grey
Product code: 31310235
This unique support pillow from DreamGenii helps to achieve a more restful sleep from the second trimester onward.
Soft and comfortable the pillow provides discreet support for your tummy, back and knees without taking up too much space, so you and your partner can both rest comfortably. The DreamGenii is also designed to encourage you to sleep on your left side, in the recovery position, which, if used regularly from the second trimester, can encourage baby to get into the optimum position for birth. However, it's still possible to sleep on your right hand side if you find this more comfortable.
The leg support will gently elevate your legs while you sleep so pressure is taken off your back and tummy.
Once baby has arrived, the DreamGenii can be used as a feeding support pillow, so you know you'll get plenty of use from it.
- Care instructions
- Pillow: hand wash, dry flat and plump up when dry. Cover: machine washable.
- Outer: 100% jersey cotton, Filling: polyester
- Country of Origin
- H15 x W45 x D44cm
- Drying Instructions
- Flat Dry
- Microwave Safe
- Removable Cover
- Specialist Fit
- Washing Instructions
- Hand Wash Only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.