Not available online
Product code: 86871310
- Quiet Mark
- John Lewis JLBIFF1810 Integrated Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 54cm Wide installation guide
Powerful air projection. No blades.
The Dyson Cool™ AM06 Desk Fan generates smooth, powerful airflow for personal cooling. Like all Dyson bladeless fans, it uses Air Multiplier™ technology to draw in surrounding air, creating powerful air projection.
Some fans are quiet but weak; others are powerful but noisy. The Dyson AM06 silent fan is both quiet and powerful. Dyson engineers have reduced turbulence and noise throughout the machine by channelling airflow more efficiently. Motor noise and vibration have been isolated and significantly reduced.
AM06 now houses a Helmholtz cavity, designed to capture and dissipate noise from the motor – which has been calibrated to run slower whilst maintaining powerful airflow making it the ultimate silent fan.
There’s also a remote control for precise airflow control, and a sleep timer – AM06 can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals, for ease of use throughout the night.
All Dyson machines are tested rigorously during development, so the AM06 comes with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
- Air Multiplier™ technology – air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow.
- Safe – this cooling fan has no fast-spinning blades.
- Acoustic engineering – streamlined air channels for reduced airflow turbulence. Awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society.
- Energy efficient – engineered to create powerful airflow using 30% less energy than AM01.
- Sleep timer – AM06 can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
- Remote control – 10 precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetised to store neatly on the machine.
- Oscillation control – to project air around the room. One touch for smoother oscillation.
- Touch-tilt – pivots on its own centre of gravity, staying put without clamping.
- Easy to clean – this cooling fan has no awkward grilles or blades.
Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discreetly without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
Caution: This product is not suitable for use for people fitted with pacemakers.
We like it because
It doesn't have blades so there’s no danger to little fingers, and you can control the airflow with a remote control.
- Assembly Required
- Cable length (m)
- Country of Origin
- H55.2 x W35.6 x D10cm
- Fan Diameter
- Fuel Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Number Of Blades
- Power Supply
- Quiet Mark
- Dyson Cool
- Remote Control
- Remote Control Included
- Programmable timer
Unpackaged weight of the product
Inspired to revolutionize the vacuum cleaner, James Dyson founded his eponymous business in the UK in 1991.
Dyson has rapidly become a household name globally, expanding into other forms of air technology including fans and even hair styling products to reinvent the way we see and use many of our everyday, household objects.More from Dyson