John LewisJohn Lewis Move 2 Lever Bridge Kitchen Tap, Brushed Nickel
Product code: 80705033
The Move 2 Lever Bridge Kitchen Tap from John Lewis & Partners will enhance a classic or traditional-styled kitchen. It features an aerator which reduces the amount of water running through the tap. This saves money in water usage and also reduces sink splash. The quarter-turn levers are easy to operate.
Suitable for homes with low water pressure systems, using a water tank, not a combi-boiler.
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.3 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 5.5 bar
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the product in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
Choose the perfect tap for your kitchen
Below are a few options and features to consider when choosing your perfect kitchen tap. Taps are largely about style and preference although they can have several useful features:
|Aerators (also called flow constrictors)||These are anti-splash, but also mix air with your water, creating a good pressure, at the same time as saving water. If you are simply rinsing plates or cutlery these can give a great saving.|
|Filter taps||These work in the same way as a water filter jug, except they filter as you draw water from the mains, therefore giving you limitless filtered water. They remove bacteria, chlorine and lead from the water supply. They also remove any pesticides and insecticides which may have got into the water system. Filtered water also helps reduce the build up of limescale in appliances. The filter cartridges for these taps need replacing every 6 months or so to retain effectiveness.|
|Hot taps||Use a mini-boiler under the sink to provide you with instant boiling (or hot) water. You no longer need to rely on kettles or saucepans to heat water before you make a cup of tea, or boil your veg - it comes instantly from the tap. Some taps can also provide you with chilled water for cold drinks, and even sparkling water. These are great if you like fizzy drinks, but prefer to avoid additional sugar - simply mix with your favourite cordial!|
- John Lewis
- Country of Origin
- H295 x W200 x D50mm, Spout reach: 200mm, Height to end of spout: 242m
- Fitting Method
- Furniture Range
- Number of Holes Needed
- Number of Levers
- Tap Function Type
- Dual flow
- Tap Handle Type
- Twin Lever
- Water Pressure
- 0.3 bar
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.