LS Lowry - Level Crossing Framed Print & Mount, 34.2 x 42.6cm
Product code: 77523204
- Made in the UK
A digital print of the painting Level Crossing by British painter LS Lowry. The print is presented in a black hand-stained solid ash wood frame that gives this classic image a suitably contemporary feel and perfectly complements the artist's chosen colour scheme.
Laurence Stephen Lowry was born in Stretford, Lancashire, in 1887. He began to draw at the age of 8 and at 15 began attending private painting classes. On leaving school in 1904, Lowry began work in Manchester as a clerk with a firm of chartered accountants. He studied painting and drawing in the evenings at the Municipal College of Art (1905-15) and at Salford School of Art (1915-25). Despite his unusually long period as an art student, Lowry considered himself to be a self-taught artist. Lowry is best known for his paintings of industrial landscapes of the north of England.
- Artist or Illustrator
- LS Lowry
- Country of Origin
- H34.2 x W42.6 x D2.8cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Made in the UK
- Ash wood frame, paper, glass
- Small (Less than 35cm x 45cm)
- Museum Art
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.