0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31337722
- Ease swollen feet.
- Relieves muscular aches and soothes discomfort.
- Helps with water retention and micro-circulation.
- Volume: 100ml
Lucky Legs from Mama Mio can help with legs that have increased blood circulation, water retention and aches from carrying around your little baby all day, which can really take its toll on your legs and feet. This Lucky Legs cooling gel is the perfect solution to ease weary legs and swollen feet in a flash. Packed with refreshing plant oils and uplifting spearmint this is a must for any mama to-be.
- Menthol is instantly refreshing and can help ease muscular discomfort.
- Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Leaf Oil Uplifting and refreshing.Vitamin C and beta carotenes present in spearmint act as antioxidants to help keep skin strong.
- Ginger Root Extract Invigorating, antioxidant.
- Murumuru (Astrocaryum) Seed Butter relieves muscular aches, deeply hydrating.
- Organic Coconut Oil with super soothing properties it reduces discomfort and increases elasticity.
- Chamomile Extract eases muscle pain discomfort.
How to apply:
Apply one or two pumps from tippy toes to knees for a blast of instant and intense refreshment. This mini-spa treatment has both instant and cumulative benefits so pep up your pins and treat your legs with the love they really deserve.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Body Treatments
- Body care type
- Mama Mio
Established in 2004, mama mio began as one of the very first brands dedicated entirely to pregnancy skincare. mama mio’s ‘no nasties’ promise ensures their products are 100% safe to use during pregnancy and their high quality, natural ingredients help women look amazing and feel great about their bodies.More from Mama Mio
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy