Micro Scooters Mini 3in1 Deluxe Ride On Scooter, Pink
Product code: 75361706
The Mini Micro 3-in-1 Push Along is a scooter with a trio of talents. Equipped with an adjustable removable parent steering handle to guide little ones 12 months and up, little racers can experience their first taste of independence sitting as you push them along.
Designed with an adjustable handlebar and extra grippy footplate for toddlers 2 years old through to starting school, the scooter is always perfectly attuned to your child’s size and physical development. Helping them build confidence along with crucial balance and coordination skills, it's the only scooter they'll need from first steps to first days at school.
Grows with the child
From 12 months through to 5 years. The beauty of the 3in1 lies in its adaptability. From push along to ride-on to pre-school scooter – it's always a perfect fit for each child’s size, development and personality.
Builds balance and coordination
Our patented lean-to-steer design is completely intuitive for young children – but it doesn’t just make life easy, it actively helps them to build crucial balance, coordination and fine motor skills.
A luxe ride
The chameleon of scooters is big on high end features – from colourful anodised stem for extra protection against wear and tear, to extra grippy, reinforced fibreglass footplate, to our non-marking PU wheels and super soft grips.
Please note: We recommend that when using your scooter it is safe to wear a helmet at all times. Please browse the selection of helmets on our website and ensure safety is maintained at all times.
- Micro Scooters
- H91 x W23 x D58cm
- plastic, aluminium
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Mini Micro Scooter (2-5 years)
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 2 years
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Adult supervision recommended., Not suitable for children under 12 months, Not to be used in traffic
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.