My Expert Midwife Fantastic Skin Elastic Serum, 150ml
Product code: 31330803
This midwife developed, mum approved Fantastic Skin Elastic serum from My Expert Midwife is specially formulated to soothe and hydrate tight, itchy, and stretching skin during pregnancy. The rich massage serum offers relief for skin anywhere on your body, and even helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
The award winning serum contains premium ingredients, such as essential oils plus calendula and lavender to soothe and help soften your skin, while vitamin E encourages elasticity and beeswax locks in moisture.
This rich serum can also help to ease constipation in pregnancy, when massaged into your tummy area. Treat yourself (and your bump) to a gentle softening and hydrating balm, which will help you relax whilst relieving tight, itchy skin as your baby grows.
- 99.9% naturally derived ingredients
- Paraben free and not tested on animals
- Midwife developed, mum approved
- Award winning formula, born in the UK
Key ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Beauty Category
- My Expert Midwife
- Care instructions
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Country of Origin
- Prenatal Toiletry
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.