PacaPod Picos Pack Changing Bag, Black Charcoal
Whether hitting the high street or the hilltops this Picos Pack from Pacapod is a phenomenally practical and popular choice for both mum and dad. If you love the convenience of carrying a backpack then this is perfect for you. It not only looks sleek and stylish, but clips onto your pram handle or fits neatly on your back with a fully functional backpack system and chest strap which works perfectly when carrying your baby in a sling or chest carrier.
- Durable polyester style fabric with faux leather trimmings.
- Lightweight hardwear and durable webbings.
- Adjustable backpack straps, with a unique straps that double up as pram attachments.
- Large zipped pocket for pods and changing mat and a secure front pocket for parents.
- Flat pack Changer Pod.
- Flat pack Feeder Pod (cool bag).
- Padded baby changing mat.
- All 3 bags clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own.
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
- Black Charcoal
- H45 x W34 x L20
- 100% Polyester
- Nursery Type
- Changing Bags & Accessories
- Pushchair Accessory Type
- Travel Bags & Organisers
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 0.95 kg
Jacqueline Waggett, the mum of two small girls, drew on her own experiences to design PacaPod's unique 3-in-1 baby bags. She also spent fifteen years designing outdoor clothing before travelling the world with all her possessions stored in two bicycle panniers. She was disappointed by the lack of compartments and overly feminine designs she found when looking for baby bags, so drew on her experiences to create her own. As a result, PacaPod's bags allow you to quickly and easily find exactly what you need and the contemporary designs are suitable for both mums and dads.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy