Rainbow Club Verity Bridesmaids' Shoes, Ivory, 10 Jnr
Product code: 58211510
These dainty bridesmaids' shoes are cute and feminine. The sleek, simple shape has a scattering of crystals across the toe for a special finishing touch. A buckled strap across the foot keeps them secure, while the low heel will keep her comfortable.
Colour Customisation & Dye Options
Rainbow Club can transform your bridesmaids shoes and accessories into any bespoke colour you desire.
Once you've chosen your shade, it'll be hand mixed by one of their colour experts, carefully blending up to 20 pigments to get a precise match. The water based environmentally friendly dye is delicately applied by hand, ensuring trims, lining and any embellishments are considered.
To find out more about this service, please click here.
- Rainbow Club
- satin upper
Rainbow Club is a bridal and bridesmaid footwear brand offering exclusive and inspirational handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes. Designer Diane Hassall has over 20 years’ experience designing gorgeous, fashion forward bridal shoes, at the highest possible level and works with a highly skilled in house team, as a result the brand maintains a reputation for comfortable beautiful collections that are unique in design and detail.
This brand offers a dye-to-match service which allows customers to coordinate their Rainbow Club shoes and bags to any outfit. All products are meticulously hand coloured in the Rainbow Club Colour Studio by experienced colourists, using environmentally friendly dyes.
This service is available to order from the following John Lewis stores:
- Oxford Street
- Milton Keynes
- Brent Cross
- Stratford City
Please note: All Rainbow Club shoes and bags ordered online can be taken into any of the stores listed above if you wish to have them sent to Rainbow Club to be hand coloured.
To ensure an accurate colour match, please provide a swatch of the fabric to be matched when ordering this service. A fabric swatch or a whole cotton reel is ideal. Please ask in store for more details.
Dyed items can be delivered to you at home or to a designated John Lewis branch. Orders take 14 working days from the day the order has been placed. A faster delivery and a re dye service is available at an extra cost; please ask in store for more details.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.