Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine
Product code: 31310903
Please note: The perfect prep machine should be used with perfect prep filters from Tommee Tippee only, this is because they have additional filtration that has been tested to filter out all bacteria, standard water filters will not do this and using these will risk contamination.
The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine will prepare a bottle in less than two minutes. It does all the hard work for you, so it's ideal for night-time feeds.
Easy and accurate, the versatile design will accommodate most baby bottles.
First it filters water, then an initial hot shot of water kills any bacteria present in the formula and helps it to dissolve. Just measure out the formula and the Perfect Prep Machine adjusts the water temperature to body temperature.
Allows you to be confident that each bottle you make is the right dilution and consistency.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Tommee Tippee
- Country of Origin
- H31 x W23cm
- 2 year guarantee included
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.