Half price installation
Please tick the installation box on the product page before adding this appliance to your basket and enter HALFPRICEINSTALL at checkout.
Please note: we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery in conjunction with this offer
Terms and conditions
If the customer wishes to return the product, only the discounted price paid will be refunded. Also available in John Lewis & Partners shops. Click here for more details.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Product code: 89051106
- Bosch MBS533BS0B installation guide
- Cooking Appliances Buying Guide
- Delivery Information and Postcode Exclusions for Bosch, Neff & Siemens
- Built-in Appliances Buying Guide
Desinged with convenience and flexibility in mind, the MBS533BS0B Built-In Double Oven from Bosch is sure to take the hassle out of home cooking, while making a contemporary statement in any kitchen.
Bosch's 3D Hotair feature allows you to cook, roast and bake on up to 3 levels at the same time. Thanks to this optimal heat distribution, you can create an entire menu of different dishes with perfect results every time.
The MBS533BS0B also features Bosch's EcoClean Direct lining on the rear wall of the oven cavity. This special coating automatically absorbs grime so there's no need for laborious scrubbing or harsh chemicals.
Other impressive features include a smart stainless steel finish, straightforward rotary controls and 2 slim universal pans that are perfect for smaller dishes.
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed
The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H88.1cm x W56cm x D55cm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H88.8cm x W59.4cm x W55cm
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
Output of grill: the higher the output, the quicker the grilling
- Grill Fuel Type
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Microwave Function
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of ovens in this unit.
- Total load rating (kW)
Total load rating (kW)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns