Product code: 81341104
For over 30 years we have been offering this reliable range, with the largest assortment of products, for all your cooking needs.
Our Classic range is made of stainless steel, which is magnetic and good at conducting heat. We use 18/10 as this grade of stainless steel is corrosion resistant due to the presence of chromium and nickel. All of our pans have a stainless steel base as this provides the magnetism to use on an induction hob.
- Premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel heats quickly and evenly
- Stay-cool handle design
- Saucepans with glass lids, built-in lid rests and stepped rims to prevent drips
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 180°C
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
- Set includes: 16cm, 18cm and 20cm saucepans with lids
- Universal steamer is available that fits 16cm, 18cm and 20cm pans
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- 1.5L, 2L and 2.8L
- 16cm, 18cm and 20cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
- From free
We ship to 31 countries worldwide. Prices vary by location.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.