Product code: 46018601
"La vie est belle" is a French expression meaning life is beautiful.
1. A philosophy of life and happiness or universal declaration to the beauty of life.
2. An Eau de Parfum with the noblest ingredients including Concrete of Iris Pallida, Jasmin Sambac Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute and Patchouli Essence, lying on a bed of fine delicacies.
3. A unique olfactory signature exclusively created for Lancôme by three of France's leading perfumers.
Originally released in 2012.
- Top notes: Pear, black currant
- Heart notes: Orange blossom, jasmine, iris
- Base notes: Praline, vanilla, tonka bean, patchouli
- Fragrance Range
- La Vie Est Belle
- Fragrance Release Date
- Perfume or Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity
The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity
Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!More from Lancôme
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.