Product code: 46475708
Created when Laura Mercier founded her namesake brand. Translucent Loose Setting Powder has become a staple in every makeup artists' kit. Cult favourite and winner of major awards, Laura Mercier’s “Best in beauty” Translucent Loose Setting Powder is beloved for its instant blurring effect, 16H wear and iconic soft-focus finish with zero flashback. Truly translucent, the #1 Setting Powder* is Laura’s makeup must-have to set and maintain the colour of your Foundation. Exceptionally milled to deliver incredible staying power without weight or texture so skin looks and feels soft, smooth and flawless from day to night. It’s no wonder, one Translucent Loose Setting Powder is sold every 20 seconds!** In three shades for virtually all skin tones including dry skin, combination skin and, especially oily skin.
- Beloved for Blurring: 92% of consumers say the powder instantly blurs imperfections****
- 16 Hour Soft Matte Finish: sets makeup for 16-hours of transfer-resistant wear, with 95% of consumers saying it controls oil all day****making it the best setting powder for oily skin types
- Reduces Shine: 86% of consumers say the powder reduces shine throughout the day***
- Feels Breathable: 95% of consumers say the ultra finely-milled powders feel lightweight on skin and allow skin to breathe****
- No Texture: 89% of consumers say the powder doesn’t settle into imperfections and never looks cakey****
- No Photo Flashback: take our no photo flashback test and say goodbye to flashback with our anti-shine powder formula!
- Truly Translucent: 84% of consumers say the powder is translucent upon application for a naturally flawless look****
- Smoothing Effect: 94% of consumers say the powder gives a smooth look to skin!****
- Foolproof: our artist-inspired “press & roll” technique ensures the perfect application every time, with 91% of consumers saying it applies effortlessly****
- Best Setting Powder for all Skin Types: oily skin, dry skin, combination skin
Does not clog pores. Dermatologist-tested. Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin. Non-comedogenic.
Three Shades for Virtually All Skintones:
- Translucent: Perfect for Fair to Medium Skin Tones
- Translucent Honey: Sets medium skin tones with olive and golden undertones
- Translucent Medium Deep: ideal for medium-deep to deep skin tones
- Vitamin C + E Powders: powerful antioxidants known to support a more even toned complexion overtime
- Botanical Blurring Powder: silky, finely-milled plant derived powder blurs the looks of pores and absorbs excess oil
- Skin Conditioning Powder: natural amino acid powder that melts into skin for an undetectable finish
- Ultra, Finely-milled Texture: becomes one with skin, without emphasizing texture, imperfections, or dry patches
*Based on #1 US Rank by NPD Group Inc in Prestige Retail, YE 2020. **Based on Laura Mercier US wholesale YE2020. ***Based on Consumer Perception Study of 63 subjects with Translucent Loose Setting Powder and Flawless Lumière. ****Based on Consumer Perception Study of 63 subjects with Translucent Loose Setting Powder alone.
How to use:
To achieve the Flawless Face, saturate the Velour Puff with Translucent Loose Setting Powder, working powder into puff by folding and rubbing the halves together. Tap off excess. Press puff onto skin using a rolling motion to set makeup. The finishing step to achieving Laura’s iconic Flawless Face, pair with your favorite Pure Canvas Primer and Laura Mercier Foundation or Tinted Moisturiser for her signature No Makeup, Makeup look. Velour Puff sold separately.
- Laura Mercier
- Free From
- Oil Free
- Makeup Coverage
- Sheer Coverage
- Powder Type
- Product Type
- Size (g)
- Skin Type
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.