Product code: 62233805
A stunning classic updated in contrasting colours for a contemporary finish, the Strawberry Thief range from Morris & Co brings a touch of iconic design into your bedroom.
Crafted from soft and breathable cotton in an opulent 300 thread count that feels wonderful against the skin, the print was created by William Morris in the late 1800s and was inspired by the cheeky thrushes that pilfered fruit from his countryside home in Oxfordshire.
The reverse of the duvet cover and the standard pillowcase feature a tonal blue leaf print, and the Oxford pillowcase is finished with piped edges. The Oxford pillowcase has a pattern that matches the duvet. The standard pillowcase has a contrast pattern.
- Standard pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm
- Oxford pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm excluding frill
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 225cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
- Morris & Co.
- Country of Origin
- Hot iron
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count
This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|