BABYZEN YOYO Stroller Parasol, Peppermint
Product code: 31531542
Specially designed for BABYZEN strollers, this YOYO parasol offers UPF 50+ solar protection and enhanced opacity so that it protects your baby from the sun more effectively than ever.
Ever practical, the parasol adapts to all YOYO frames and versions of YOYO (newborn pack, bassinet, and 6+ pack) and can also clip onto the YOYO car seat.
Key features include:
- Easily attaches to any BABYZEN stroller frame
- Easily attaches to the car seat adapter
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Opaque fabric that blocks out light
- Reinforced rib seams, plastic hook and rod ties
- Showerproof polyester
- Lightweight, weighing only 334g
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean only
- Country of Origin
- H45 x W23 x D68.5cm
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- 100% polyester
- Babyzen Yoyo
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Babyzen was founded by a group of five forward-thinking French individuals whose main objective was to push the boundaries of innovation and design for pushchairs. Being optimised for limited and occasionally confined spaces, including public transport and aeroplanes, the collection combines functionality and design, without compromising on comfort.
It was in 2013 when Babyzen launched their most compact and ergonomic pushchair - the YOYO. Since then, this signature design has become synonymous with style and quality, whilst guaranteeing an effortless manoeuvrability. The YOYO collection has revolutionised the modern lifestyle of parents and their babies and has set the standard for perfectly foldable designs that can fit into an aircraft overhead locker.To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.