Micro Scooters Micro Inflatable Ride On Air Hopper, Blue
Product code: 75360101
Available in two bright colours, Hopper’s inflatable body allows kids to bounce as soon as they can walk. Ergonomically designed for comfort and to help children master their balance, Hopper’s inflatable body easily connects to the lightweight chassis with 360-degree non-marking PU wheels.
Available in two bright colours, Hopper’s inflatable body allows kids to bounce as soon as they can walk. Ergonomically designed for comfort and to help children master their balance.
The PU wheels rotate a full 360 degrees for the ultimate manoeuvrability. They're also quiet, non-marking and housed in a smooth chassis free of any sharp edges – which means little ankles can roam freely (and keeps furniture safe too).
An adaptable friend
Inflate the body for some living room bouncing. Connect the chassis for a ride around the block, or deflate and disconnect for popping in the car boot. The Hopper is designed to adapt to your needs.
- Micro Scooters
- H54 x W28 x D54cm
- 2 year guarantee included
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 18 months
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.