Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
Product informationPhilosophy's Purity Made Simple one-step cleanser is a real bonus to your beauty regime. Packed with super ingredients which gently emulsify and dissolve the days nasties away, your skin will be left feeling thoroughly cleansed. Plus the gentle formula means your skin won't be stripped of any natural goodness, making it perfect for even the most sensitive types.
- Age Restriction
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Selling Size
- Skin Type
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
- ZZLegacy DropdownTitle
philosophy was founded in 1996 by a skin care visionary with the soul of a poet. this american innovator with over 30 years of professional skin care experience working with doctors and dermatologists decided to share her knowledge, spread joy and celebrate beautiful skin as well as beautiful days.
philosophy’s mission is to bridge the gap between what is offered in dermatologists’ offices and stores so that women everywhere can access to the best skin-care technologies available.
we enhance the beauty and health of the skin through multi-tasking skin care and feel-good scents.
our formulas are fully tested for safety and efficacy. our words uplift and nourish the spirit and inspire beautiful days, so women everywhere can feel confident in their unique inner and outer beauty.
- the journey to great skin is through our cleanse, peel, treat routine developed to reveal your most beautiful skin while giving it the nourishment it needs.
- fragrance should make you smell good and feel good. philosophy fragrances are created to enhance your genuine self-expression. our clean, classic scents whisper, but never shout. they are made to be worn for yourself…close to your heart.
- every time you enter the bath or shower, you should feel refreshed, renewed and ready to enjoy life.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy