Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Group 2/3 Car Seat, Performance Black
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix is a group 2 & 3 seat, suitable for use between 15-36kg/33-79lb approximately 4-12 years old. It combines state of the art safety technology with complete comfort. With integral Seatfix locking arms, it anchors securely to your car's Isofix attachment points, but an also be secured with a 3-point belt.
The seat covers can be removed easily and they are machine washable at a maximum of 30°C. The Monza Nova also features integrated speakers and an MP3 player pocket to keep kids entertained as you travel.
Suitable for ages 4 to 12 years.
- Breathable fabric
- Washable covers
- Inflatable head pillow for support
- Speakers for Smart Phones, mp3 or DVD
- Padding for extra comfort
- Seatfix for extra security onto the isofix points
- Fits with car seat belt
- Advance Side Impact Protection
- 11 Headrest height adjustable positions
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Machine washable fabric
- 560mm x 450mm x 670mm
- Group band
- Group 2 and 3 car seat
- Isofix Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight or height of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
The story of Recaro begins in 1906 in Stuttgart, when Wilhelm Reutter founded an automobile business and the company later produced coaches for Daimler-Benz and prototypes for VW Beetles. Recaro, in its current form, was established in 1963 to produce automobile and airplane seats and were the first to introduce adjustable shoulder supports and integrated seatbelts.
In 1998, they drew on their design and safety expertise and launched their first child seat. Parents can trust in Recaro as their car seats are based on the principles of Safety, Design and Comfort. Their car seats draw on the latest technology, are painstakingly tested and their classic designs are developed in match your vehicle interior.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy