Serax Flame Pot, Rose, Small
Product code: 73556671
With a subtle colouring, the rough edges and craquelure on the Serax Flame pot give it a rustic look. The craquelure is the fine-lined pattern that looks like cracking from extreme drying or ageing and is achieved on this pot from the particular glaze that's been applied.
This pot won't last well outside, so make sure it's only used for indoor plants.
- Fitting Method
- Home Product Size
- Indoor or Outdoor
Established by brothers Serge and Axel Van Den Bossche, from whom the company gets its name, Serax started up as a small-scale business in 1986. Since then it has grown into an international design house.
Working with designers from all over the world, the Serax team travel the globe with prototypes to find the right craftsmen to bring the products to life and manufacture on a large scale. Collections range from tableware to flowerpots and vases, and all place an emphasis on shape, material and style.
Seeking to bring happiness to the home, part of the core of Serax is helping people find accessories that will reflect their personality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.