Product code: 46443202
"Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes is my new lash innovation and the secret to instant length, weightless volume, stretch and a 24-hour vertical life effect for the lashes of your dreams! It’s mascara confidence. Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes is your beauty amplifier to make your eyes look bigger, brighter and more awake! Make your eye colour pop and create the perfect Pillow Talk lash; the glossiest, lifted, defined, stretch-effect, separated, voluminous, beautiful lashes." Charlotte Tilbury.
3 Pillow Talk beauty icons sold every minute.*
*Based on global sales figures for Pillow Talk single products from March 2019 -February 2020.
What makes it magic:
- 96% agree lashes look magnified and amplified*
- 96% agree mascara visibly lengthens the lashes*
- 93% agree mascara gives lashes a voluminous definition*
*Blind tested on 31 people after one application.
- Innovation brush - the injection moulded, micro pro precision paddle brush with ‘load, comb and lift’ technology lifts like air, vertically painting each individual lash, even the tiniest ones!
- The diamond-shaped bristles on each side of the brush follow the lash architecture, reading the fan of the lashes for a magnifying and amplifying eye-opening effect!
- Push Up Lash-Lifting Polymer – Derived from the Larch Tree, this natural gummy stretch and flex film former helps create a push up vertical lip and hold of the lashes
- Lightweight Natural Waxes – Carnauba wax also known as the ‘Queen of Waxes’ and Microcrystalline wax add body and texture to the formula for weightless volume and a false-lash effect!
- ‘Kerestore™ 2.0’ Keratin – Creates a super-strong conditioning effect on individual hair fibres to create a thicker-look and feel on the lashes
- Super black shade - the super jet black shade adds instant intensity, volume and definition, enhancing the look of your eye colour and your lashes!
- Smudge proof, humidity-proof and no lash curlers needed!
Kerestore™ is a Trade Mark of the Croda Group of Companies.
How to use:
Load, comb and lift application.
- Hold the brush horizontally and use the flat side to push upwards and coat the lashes
- Twist the wand and brush through with the bristled side to comb each individual lash from root to tip
- Wiggle the bristles from side to side, base to tip, to separate, lift and define the lashes
- Use the wand vertically to stroke upwards and precision paint the lashes in the inner and outer corners
Tilbury Tip: Precision paint lashes by using the end of the wand for even more definition and separation!
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Goal
- Lengthening, Volumising
- Charlotte Tilbury
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.