Product code: 46062203
Prisma Protect SPF30 is a Broad Spectrum moisturiser that does more. Prisma Protect SPF30 amps up your skin's daytime defence mode to help defend skin against UV light, free radical damage and pollution, whilst providing all-day hydration for visibly smooth skin and boosting skin’s natural luminosity.
- Dermalogica Moisturisers work on two levels, regulating skin's water balance while managing your most pressing skin concerns for better-looking skin daily
- Intelligent Drone Technology targeted capsules deliver a photosensitive ingredient (exogenous chromophore) to the skin, boosting its natural luminosity. Advanced Moisture Magnets provide all-day hydration for visibly smooth skin
- Matcha Tea (Camellia Sinensis) neutralises free radicals and helps to defend skin against pollution. Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate and Octocrylene provide Broad Spectrum SPF30 protection using a blend of best-in-class chemical sunscreens. A bio-ferment from Sage (Salvia Officinalis) helps to brighten, soothe and even skin tone
Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
How to use:
Follow with Sound Sleep Cocoon in the evening to maximise the nighttime repair and recovery process.
- Beauty Concern
- Beauty Effect
- SPF Protection
For over 25 years, Dermalogica have been dedicated to delivering skin health results through education, innovation, and professional recommendation. The story begins in 1986, when Jane Wurwand, a trained skin therapist, recognised a lack of skin and body therapy education throughout the United States. Believing that many US students entered the skincare industry licensed but under-trained, Wurwand opened a class in Marina del Ray under the name The International Dermal Institute (IDI), inviting skin therapists to develop their skills and knowledge. Today, IDI is a renowned international standard for postgraduate skin and body therapy training, with 37 locations worldwide. Wurwand’s work at IDI quickly crystallised the view that there was no product line on the market that promoted true skin health over “beauty” – in setting out to develop her own, Dermalogica was born. The vision was a line free of common irritants and ingredients that would cause skin breakouts; that would improve overall skin health; and that were only available from qualified skin therapy professionals. All Dermalogica products are manufactured in the USA, and have never utilised animal testing.More from Dermalogica
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy