- 101 Granite
- 103 Tadzio
- 201 Dark Velvet
- 202 Dolci
- 206 Cedar
- 207 Acajou
- 208 Venetian Red
- 209 Palazzo
- 210 Dodge
- 212 Mistero
- 213 Silenzio
- 300 Flesh
- 305 Tangerine
- 400 The Red This is the current selected colour which is unavailable
- 401 Tibetan Orange
- 402 Chinese Lacquer
- 405 Sultan
- 410 Sienne
- 415 Redwood
- 500 Blush
- 501 Casual Pink
- 502 Art Deco
- 503 Red Fuchsia
- 504 Ecstasy
- 507 Boudoir
- 509 Ruby Nude
- 521 Peony
- 524 Rose Nomad
Save £30 when you spend £120 or more on Giorgio Armani when using promo code ARMANI30 at checkout to claim.How to claim:
Step 1: Add £120 or more of Giorgio Armani products to your basket
Step 2: Add the promotional code ARMANI30 to your basket at the payment stage of checkout to claim your discount. Terms and conditions
All qualifying products must be purchased at the same time
Only one promotional code may be used per transaction
Promotional code can only be redeemed once per customer
Product code: 46483920
UK #1 Liquid Lip Product in the Prestige Makeup market.*
Armani Beauty's Lip Maestro is our first liquid lipstick with a comfortable velvety texture and a luminous matte finish. Lips appear instantly plumper and radiant. The sensual, non-sticky texture offers hydrated and comfort feel. Concentrated pigments offer an intense, seductive, illuminating lip colours.
- Born backstage: Backstage at the Spring 2011 haute couture show, Mr Armani requested a result that did not yet exist in terms of colour effect and finish: a plum lip, as intense and soft-looking as velvet. Blending a translucent velvet gel with a high concentration of plum pigments, Linda Cantello created a lip product that was both saturated with matte colour and intensely glowing
- A velvet sensation: Lip Maestro’s formula provides up to four hours of continuous hydration and comfort. And just as velvet is renowned for its sensuous, smooth feel, Lip Maestro is composed of a network of bouncy, soft and supple spheres that roll and morph with every lip movement, creating a perfectly seamless colour and an unprecedented soft and fluid sensation
- A backlit glow for a revolution in colour: For a truly saturated yet luminous lip colour, Giorgio Armani beauty has created a revolutionary backlighting technology. Lip Maestro’s translucent gel base allows light to interact with pigments and to be bounced back. This results in the pigments appearing backlit, creating lip colours that appear to be radiant from within, for a luminous, velvet glow
- Shade 400 – our iconic universal red: It took over 90 lab trials to create shade red 400, achieving the delicate balance between the yellow, orange and blue pigments to light up the face and lend a timeless, glamorous mood
"With Lip Maestro, we wanted to create pure, vibrant colours that fit with every complexion. Outstanding, luxurious colours enhanced in a luminous matte formula." Linda Cantello, Makeup Artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics.
*Source, The NPD Group Inc./BeautyTrends ® UK. Prestige Makeup market, Total Liquid Lip Segment. Calendar year 2019, based on value and unit sales.
- Beauty Effect
- Long Lasting
- Giorgio Armani
‘I believe that beauty comes first from within. My creations are made not to disguise or hide an individual’s personality but to reveal it.’ - Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani Beauty has always adopted a policy of continuous innovation where its creative developments in make-up are concerned. This commitment to excellence sets high standards that not only make women look more beautiful, but, more importantly, help them to be themselves with confidence. Beauty products that deliver a measured result, and never look overdone – that is the secret of Armani make-up. It’s all about achieving a simple and real effect, which is always sophisticated.More from Giorgio Armani
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.