Product code: 81370331
The ultimate in precision, Salter and Heston Blumenthal introduce the Instant Read Digital Thermometer, which benefits the home cook or the professional chef.
Measuring temperatures quickly and accurately, the precision thermometer is perfect for checking the temperature of meat, jam, confectionery, BBQ food and more. Use the ‘info card’ for Heston’s recommended temperatures and serve up succulent meat without hassle. You can simply slot the thermometer into the clip on the probe case when using over a hot pan.
- Measure with ultimate precision (accurately measuring to 0.1 ºC)
- Benefit from quick and easy readings with a device 5x faster than its counterparts
- Choose from Heston’s recommended temperatures with our ‘info card’
- Use the stainless steel probe case and pocket clip for safe and convenient storage
- Designed with a silicon grip for easy holding and cleaning
- Work with a temperature range of -45ºC to 200ºC (-49ºF to 392ºF)
- Guaranteed for up to two years.
- L17.5 x W3 x D1.5cm
- Stainless Steel
Back in the late 1760s in the village of Bilston, England, Richard Salter, a spring maker, began making 'pocket steelyards', which resemble a fisherman's weighing scale. By 1825 his nephew George had taken over the company and later established a large, well-equipped manufacturing site in nearby West Bromwich. From here the company produced a wide variety of scales including the UK'S first bathroom scale. The range expanded to irons, mincers, potato chippers, coin-operated machines and another 'first' for the UK: the typewriter. The thriving business eventually became Salter Housewares Ltd, based in Kent, and remains a market leader in the UK and other countries when it comes to personal and kitchen scales.More from Salter
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy