John LewisSegment Cushion, Myrtle Green
Product code: 65093602
Where would we be without the humble cushion? CONSCIOUSLY CRAFTED to be a supporter of your best naps and an essential prop for movie night, this king of comfort rightly sits atop the throne of any room they're found in.
We've wisely chosen to don this geometric cushion in slub cotton. Why? Well, for the same reason you wear a cotton tee: it's soft, light, breathable, and feels great next to your skin. We’re giving you a choice of two colours, so mix and match as you see fit. It’s your throne, after all – who are we to tell you how to adorn it?
It can be easy to overlook where small decorative bits and bobs like cushions come from, so you might like to know that these cushions are filled at Herbert Parkinson – our own textile factory in Darwen, Lancashire.
Part of the John Lewis Partnership since 1953, Herbert Parkinson is a thriving example of UK design, quality and craftsmanship, with Partners taking pride in the business they co-own. Employing over 240 Partners, Herbert Parkinson is a significant workplace in the local community. It's also a family affair full of familiar faces, with many Partners having a relative as a colleague and over three Partners achieving over 40 years of service there. Their passion and hard work is evident in everything they produce, from massive Emperor duvets to the humble but oh-so-comfy cushion.
This cushion is filled using DOWNPASS-certified feathers that are high-quality and ethically sourced. Look for the DOWNPASS label sewn into each cushion.
- John Lewis
- 100% cotton. Embroidery 96% cotton, 4% viscose polyester
- Country of Origin
- Cushion Filling
- Feather pad
- Cushion Shape
- Cushion Type
- 50 x 50cm
- Washing Instructions
- Dry Clean Only
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.