John LewisSpecialist Synthetic 2-Way Memory Foam Standard Support Pillow, Medium/Firm
Product code: 60846012
- Good for aches and pains
Perfect for those who sleep on their back or side, this pillow helps keep your spine aligned for a comfortable and undisturbed night's sleep.
This dual-contoured pillow has a pressure-relieving core. The larger contour supports the spine alignment of side sleepers, while the shallow one is ideal for back sleepers.
Designed to give extra support to your head, neck and shoulders, helping to keep the spine aligned.
This product has been compressed and should be unpacked and left for at least 24 hours to expand into shape and air out.
Prolong the life of your new pillow with a pillow protector. Shop here.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Removable cover: washable up to 40°C. Tumble dry on a low setting until completely dry. Inner: spot clean only. Do not dry clean. Using a pillow protector will help to prolong the life of your pillow
- Specialist Synthetic
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- Cover: 60% Polyester, 40% Viscose Bamboo. Inner cover: 100% Cotton
- L40 x W60 x D9-12cm
- Filling Composition
- 100% Moulded Memory Foam
- Ideal for
- Side sleepers, Back sleepers
- Pillowcase Size
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.