Product code: 31502003
Meet the Pact Lite from Joie, a tiny taxi designed to make tucking, tidying and travelling easy for both you and baby.
The Pact Lite is the complete package and is ideal for newborns through to toddlers.
- Pushchair seat unit - A forward-facing pushchair with a flat reclining seat, perfect for use from birth until 15kg (or 3 years old).
- Accessories - Carry bag, raincover and shopping basket
- Lights out flat recline provides a cosy and cocooned area for even the smallest riders.
- Multiple forward-facing reclining positions for backrest tilt options to see your baby right through to toddler age.
- The Pact Lite is Joie's easiest, quickest and most compact folding chassis, perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Comes with a convenient carry strap for easy travelling.
- Extendable canopy with visor for protection from the elements.
- 2 position calf support for ultimate comfort.
- Full-size shopping basket.
- All wheel suspension for a smooth ride.
- SweetStride single front, lockable swivel wheels for an adaptable ride when on rougher terrain.
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps shoes scuff free.
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness to keep baby secure and comfortable.
- Fabric covered bumper bar.
- One handed fold, and free standing for easy storage.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Adjustable handlebars
- Joie Baby
- Care instructions
- See Instruction Manual
- Changing bag included
- Compatible with carseats
- H82 x W46.8 x L99cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- H46.8 x W27.5 x D55cm
- Facing position
- Folding mechanism
- One Hand Fold
- Free standing when folded
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy