Joseph Joseph Bread Bin with Bamboo Wood Cutting Board Lid, Black
Product code: 84592816
A stylish storage solution, this bread bin has a bamboo wood cutting lid that can be turned over to the grooved side and used as a bread cutting board. The lid and polypropylene body are easy to wipe clean.
- Joseph Joseph
- Care instructions
- Hand wash only
- H18 x W37 x D22cm
- Polypropylene, bamboo
Founded by twin brothers Antony and Richard Joseph in 2003, Joseph Joseph has successfully blended innovative design, contemporary styling and a distinctive use of colour in its products. While many brands concentrate on just one of these aspects, Joseph Joseph focuses on the whole user experience, creating products that work beautifully and are a pleasure to have around the home.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.