Lancôme Hypnôse Eau de Parfum Spray
The new hypnotizing fragrance - Lancôme Hypnôse.
The bewitching fragrance of a woman who knows how to use her charm to fascinate the man she loves.
A woody oriental fragrance that acts like a sensual love potion with a magical trail: Passion flower combined with Vanilla and a woody base note with Vetiver.
A luxurious bottle whose curves and facets dance with the light, a feminine and modern reinterpretation of the bottle of the Magie fragrance created by Lancôme in 1950.
Passion flower: a powerful and recognizable floral-fruited scent introduces the fragrance.
Absolute Vanilla: at the heart of the fragrance for a rich enveloping oriental effect.
Vetiver: a deep and intimate note.
Originally released in 2005.
- Top notes: Passion flower
- Heart notes: Jasmine, gardenia
- Base notes: Vetiver, vanille
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy