LEGO City 66493 Remote Control Cargo Train, Station, Tracks and Power Functions 4 in 1 Super Pack
All board! Step onto the LEGO City Cargo Train. This amazing pack consists of four different sets for a LEGO locomotive experience like no other! Consisting of over 1300 pieces, this pack features a cargo train, train station, additional tracks and four different Power Function Elements!
You can’t climb aboard this combination of sets from any old station. This pack is exclusive to John Lewis!
- LEGO City 60052 Cargo Train
- Also includes:
- LEGO 8884 Power Functions IR Receiver
- LEGO 8879 Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
- LEGO 88002 Power Functions Train Motor
- LEGO 88000 Power Functions AAA Battery Box
LEGO City 60052 Cargo Train - 888 pieces
Make the heavy-duty LEGO City Cargo Train the pride of your fleet. This 4-channel, 7-speed and infrared remote controlled motorised train is your number one option when it comes to moving goods around, to and from, LEGO City.
Make sure you’re paying full attention to the demands of running a train – avoid any accidents and make sure you keep to the schedule!
There’s a lot of work to do before the train is ready to go. If you’re transporting animals, attach the cattle wagon and two cargo wagons together. Next, operate the forklift to move the pallets safely between the wagons and truck.
You can keep track of all the cargo leaving and arriving in the office. There you can use the sliding overhead crane with hook to move heavy cargo between vehicles or onto the ground.
Packed with functions and cool features, this really is an ideal set for all LEGO fans and train enthusiasts. Includes:
- 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck drive
- Cargo Train features a motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, driver’s cabin with opening doors and dashboard, plus a cattle wagon and 2 cargo wagons
- Cattle wagon features a cow, trough, bales of straw, bucket of milk and a strong fence with 2 gates
- Fuel wagon features a fuel tank with chain, pallet with wheelbarrow and a forklift
- Cable drum wagon features 2 large cable drums in holders and a lifting chain
- Truck features a driver’s cab with cup and a large flatbed for the fuel tank
- Cargo train station features a sliding overhead crane with hook to load and unload heavy-duty cargo, office with computer and cup, sack barrow, trash bin and a fire extinguisher
- A full circular track with 20 curved rail tracks and 8 straight rail tracks
- A forklift
LEGO City 60050 Train Station - 423 pieces
Build your very own LEGO City train station.
Start your journey with a taxi to the train station or perhaps you’ll cycle there instead. Open 24 hours a day, this busy train station never sleeps! Walk up the stairs and you can check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM.
As you wait for your train you can have a browse around the shop selling LEGO City products before grabbing a coffee or a bite to eat. Have a look the menu board but we recommend the croissant or pizza. Grab a newspaper and take a seat on the clean platform as you wait for your train!Includes:
LEGO City 7499 Flexible and Straight Tracks - 24 pieces
Spread out the reach of your LEGO City train routes with this handy pack. With 8 straight tracks and 16 flexible tracks you’ll have lots more options such as curving around buildings and other obstacles!
- Includes 8 straight tracks and 16 flexible tracks
- Note: Tracks do not conduct electricity and therefore are not compatible with LEGO® 9v trains
LEGO City 7895 Switching Tracks - 8 pieces
Get those railroads really moving with this handy pack. With these switch tracks you can make your track even longer with more intricate routes.
- 1 right switch track
- 1 left switch track
- 4 curved rails
- The 2006 train system does not use electricity, but is IR remote-controlled
The LEGO City 60052 Cargo Train contains 4 Power Function items.
LEGO 88002 Power Functions Train Motor
Power your train as hurtles down the track! Add this LEGO Power Functions Train Motor to your train engine, combined with the required parts, and you’re all set.
LEGO 88000 Power Functions AAA Battery Box
More power... we said more power!! Add more power to your LEGO Power Functions with an extra battery box to supply power to your LEGO Power Functions models!
- Features a control switch on the box
- Powers 2 XL-Motors or 4 M-Motors at once
- Same size as #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
- Requires 6 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included
LEGO 8884 Power Functions IR ReceiverNow you can add some remote-control functionality to your LEGO models! Build this LEGO Power Functions IR receiver into your LEGO models and add amazing movement and functionality with a click of the remote control!
- IR Reciver has 2 outputs that connect up to 2 different LEGO Power Functions
- The LEGO Power Functions IR RC system operates on 4 different channels enabling you to control 4 different models at the same time. Use 8879 IR Speed Remote control to control functions on the IR Receiver!
- The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30 feet (10m)
LEGO 8879 Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
Take your LEGO experience to the next level and control your LEGO models with this remote control! Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to operate the speed!
- Features a 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control!
- Use the jog wheels to control your motor speed!
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5v) batteries, not included.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- Elements require 9 x AAA (1.5V) batteries
- Country of Origin
- Czech Republic
- Packaged: 53cm x 78cm x 13.7cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO City
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 5 years
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy