NoStik Non-Stick Oven Crisper Basket, Large
Product code: 81260409
The Nostik® Crisper Basket is ideal for the preparation of oven chips, nuggets, pizzas, onion rings and more, without having to use butter or cooking fat. The grill openings allow optimum hot air circulation and thanks to the non-stick coating, the food will never stick to the crisper basket.
- Teflon™ non-stick cooking surface
- Healthy cooking: no butter or cooking fat needed
- Crisp-effect thanks to the optimum hot air circulation
- Shortens cooking time
- No more tossing
- Easy to clean in warm soapy water – dishwasher safe
Instructions for use and care
- Avoid contact with flames, heating elements and sharp objects - preferably use wooden or plastic utensils
- Heat-resistant up to 260°C
- Do not start the self-clean cycle of your oven before removing the Nostik® Crisper Basket
- To keep the oven clean, place the Nostik® liner on the bottom of your oven
- Country of Origin
- H3.5 x W29 x D34cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Teflon (PTFE) , fibreglass, chromed wire steel
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.