NoStik Teflon Non-Stick Cooking Mat
Product code: 81260401
The reusable Nostik® Bake Liner features high-quality Teflon™ non-stick that outstrips meters of baking paper thanks to its durability, and there's no need to use butter or other cooking fats.
- Perfect non-stick cooking surface
- Better than baking paper
- Reusable on both sides
- Teflon™ non-stick: easy to clean in warm soapy water
- All oven accessories stay perfectly clean
- Healthy cooking: butter and other cooking fat is unnecessary
- Suitable for all types of ovens (hot air, grill, gas and electric)
- Can be cut to size
- For baking, roasting, grilling and oven shelf lining
Instructions for use and care:
- Heat-resistant up to 500°F (260°C)
- Avoid contact with flames, heating elements and sharp objects - preferably use wooden or plastic utensils
- Country of Origin
- H40 x W33cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Induction Compatible
- PTFE, fibreglass
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.