Scilly Spirit Distillery Island Gin, 70cl
£42.81 per 75cl
Product code: 77051973
At the south westerly tip of the UK, husband and wife, Arthur & Hilary Miller established their Scilly Spirit Distillery on an island in the enchanting Isles of Scilly.
Impressively, their striking Island Gin bottle – taking inspiration from the nearby majestic Bishop Rock Lighthouse and the vibrant aqua green of the sea which surrounds the islands - was awarded “Winner – Best Design & Packaging in Spirits” for the UK, in the 2019 Drinks Business Awards.
In just two years 11 awards have followed, including the highly regarded San Francisco World Spirits Competition awarding Gold for the bottle design and Silver for the gin, and lately Silver 93 points from the prestigious IWSC, London.
Such attention to detail is equally evident in their dedication, as they both still fulfil every aspect of making their Island Gin, from the small batch distillation runs, to bottling and labelling plus packing and dispatch.
If you're seeking a truly authentic, delicious, artisan gin, with genuine provenance and the owner's total commitment, then Island Gin delivers.
Nose: a lovely balance of piney juniper, piquancy of cardamom, with hints of orange and herbal lime leaf.
Palate: full and rounded in the mouth, with lime and orange citrus plus juniper to the fore. Then layers of fennel, a fruity peppery note and subtle spice. The savoury tones of the pepper and cardamom are balanced by a touch of sweetness from the orange, fennel and cassia.
Finish: a delicious rounded gin which fills the palate.
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alcohol by volume
- Alcohol type
- Scilly Spirit Distillery
- Country of Origin
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.