TOM FORD for Men Eau de Toilette
A sensual woody floral fragrance for men from TOM FORD. Originally released in 2007.
The fragrance reveals itself with Mediterranian Hesperidic notes coupled with Lemon Leaf Oil, Italian Bergamot, Mandarin Zest, fresh Basil, Violet and Ginger. The scent unfolds with unexpected floral ingredients. Tunisian Orange Flower Absoulte reveals potent sensuality. An infusion of Black Pepper and Tabacco Leaf Absolute invokes distinctive intensity. Morrocan Grapefruit Flower, unique to TOM FORD FOR MEN, yields its blossoms for a brief three weeks. It is harvested by hand and distilled immediately to preserve its precious essence.
The final impression is rich and exotic. Deep Amber Accord, Cedar Wood Heart, Patchouli, Vetiver Mist and Oak Moss Lichen to an incandecent smokiness. Leatherwood Resin from Laos that produces and rich leathery essence, adds to the warm appeal. Cypriol, never before used in a fragrance, is a root from India that emits and animalic sensuality and endows the scent with its sexiness.
- Top Notes: Ginger, Mandarin Orange Zest, Italian Bergamot, Basil, Lemon Leaf Oil, Violet
- Heart Notes: Tunisian Orange Flower, Black Pepper, Tobacco Leaf Absolute
- Base Notes: Amber Accord, Cedar Wood Heart, Patchouli, Vetiver Mist, Oak Moss Lichen, Cypriol
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Signature Fragrances
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy