Woodmansterne Dragonfly Sympathy Card
Product code: 70785824
A greetings card from Woodmansterne to send a note of sympathy.
Blank inside for you to write your personal message, this card comes with a white envelope.
This card is FSC certified meaning you can be assured the material used has come from a forest approved by the Forest Stewardship Council, an international non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting responsible forestry.
Sourced and made in the United Kingdom.
All the cards we sell are made without using glitter and are recyclable.
- H18 x W13 cm
- Envelope colour
- FSC Certified
- Made in the UK
- Message Inside
- Blank inside
- Pack Size
- Single/Multi Pack (LHN)
Working with John Lewis & Partners since 1988, every part of Woodmansterne's cards, from design, print and finish, through to packing and distribution is proudly completed in the UK.
Boasting a diverse range including designs based on hand-drawn sketches and photography, Woodmansterne have also made great strides to reduce their environmental impact. Switching from polypropylene covers to a Smart Seal system, saving 8 tonnes of plastic a year.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.