BabyBjörn One Air Baby Carrier, Anthracite
BabyBjörn One Air Baby Carrier, Anthracite
2 year guarantee included
Product code: 31570335
Feel empowered and discover the new version of the BabyBjörn One Air baby carrier. Trust yourself, create your own rules, invent your own parenting. BabyBjorn's multifunctional One Air Carrier will take you and your child through from birth (3.5kg) right up to 3 years and with 4-way front and back carrying positions you can adapt it to suit you.
Feel empowered and discover the version of the BabyBjörn One Air baby carrier. Trust yourself, create your own rules, invent your own parenting. BabyBjorn's multifunctional One Air Carrier will take you and your child through from birth (3.5kg) right up to 3 years and with 4-way front and back carrying positions you can adapt it to suit you.
- The One Air uses less padding and fabric - it's better for the environment and means the carrier is more flexible
- Less fabric between you and baby enhances the adjustability of the head support which can now be set in any position. When no support is needed, the buckle holds the head support in a folded-down position
- One Air uses an even softer mesh fabric for softness against baby's skin, extra breathability and a more on-trend look with a hole pattern. The special mesh fabric is soft enough yet strong enough for daily use. Plus, unlike anyone else, BabyBjorn's carriers are made almost entirely out of mesh, ensuring exceptional quality that's been designed with baby in mind
- The thinner padding makes it easier to see that baby is sitting in the natural position - their spine should be in a C-curve.
- The head support is now higher and gives newborns greater protection and neck support. A larger child who falls asleep in the baby carrier gets support too
- Fully adjustable seat width for baby and the zip can be locked in any position. What's more there is now a wider maximum seat area than previous versions
- One Air has a type of padding in the shoulder straps which helps to distribute baby's weight more evenly
- Ergonomic, flexible design in soft, airy mesh for maximum comfort over long periods - air and moisture can easily pass through the mesh
- Easy to put on and take off, without the need for help, it can be easily adjusted so it's perfect for mums and dads
- Generously padded straps and clips ensure weight is evenly distributed
- Developed with paediatricians,it provides the right support for your growing child's head, hips and spine. There's no need for additional inserts
- Optimal newborn position: Carry your newborn high up on your chest, close to your heart.
- Inward-facing comfort: ergonomically designed for you and your growing baby.
- Outward-facing position: lets little ones explore the world after five months.
- Easy back carrying: ideal from 12 months, you can place your toddler on your back by yourself in one safe motion.
The machine washable fabrics are free from harmful chemicals and allergens for added peace of mind.
- Baby Carrier Type
- Back Carrier, Front Carrier
- H58 x W160 x 10cm
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- One Air
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.