Canon EF 50 F/1.8 STM Lens
Canon EF 50 F/1.8 STM Lens
2 year guarantee included
2 years' Protect Plus for your technology (accidental damage cover)
Product code: 82972618
The Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a fantastic lens for portraits. This is because it blurs the background behind your subject so they really stand out. It even lets you fill the frame without getting too close. What’s more, the lens is a great performer in lower light environments because it lets in lots of light so you can keep shooting even when the evening draws in.
With its near-silent STM technology, this Canon lens can focus extremely quickly when shooting still photos. And when capturing video, focusing is smoother and slower to create footage which has a professional cinematic finish.
- Superb-sharp image quality
- A great performer in low-light conditions
- Fast and virtually silent focusing
- Compact and lightweight design
- Angle of View
- Autofocus Motor
- STM (Stepping Motor)
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Diaphragm Blades
- H69 x W69 x D39mm
- Equivalent Focal Length
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Lens Type (LHN)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture
- Maximum Magnification
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Model name / number
- Canon EF 50 F/1.8 STM Lens 0570C002
- Sensor Format
- Tripod Collar
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.