Product code: 46445004
Forget everything you think you know about clay masks.
My fabulous new formula will leave you moisturised, dewy and glowing whilst also tightening your pores and clearing imperfections. This supercharged Goddess Skin Clay Mask is based on an ancient Mediterranean beauty recipe, which combines gentle yet nutrient-rich Spanish clay with Sweet Almond Oil, prized for its nourishing properties.
Working with the world’s leading laboratories, I took this centuries-old remedy and added the latest anti-age breakthrough ingredients, such as the BioNymph Peptide Complex to create a glow-giving formula your complexion will drink in. Try it using my patented Tilbury Tap Pro-Collagen facial massage for boosted results.
Celebrity facialists have been sharing the formula with their clients to use in between treatments leading up to a red carpet appearance.
Now everyone can have flawless, glowing Goddess Skin - discover the rebirth of your skin, the results are breathtaking.
- Spanish clay absorbs oil and draws out impurities without drying.
- Sweet Almond and Rosehip Oil nourish and delay signs of skin ageing.
- BioNymph Peptide Complex boosts collagen production and improves elasticity.
- Essential oils create a smooth, hydrating formula that never feels chalky or dry.
- Frangipani Flower Extract boasts soothing antiseptic properties and leaves skin cashmere-soft.
- STEP 1:
For dramatically smoother, baby soft, purified skin, apply a generous layer of my revolutionary Goddess Skin Clay Mask across the entire face avoiding the delicate eye area. Use my wonder workout massage technique to apply the product from the centre of the face in outward sweeping motions towards the hair line and neck.
- STEP 2:
Leave and relax for 10 minutes.
- STEP 3:
Rinse off using warm water or flannel to reveal brand new baby skin.
- Beauty Effect
- Firming and Tightening
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy