John LewisColour Handle Small Bone China Mug, 250ml, White
Product code: 68279809
A bone china mug with a colourful handle. The mug is dishwasher and microwave safe for easy everyday use.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher-safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, earthenware is often a little thicker than other ceramics, making it ideal for everyday use.|
|Stoneware||Fired at high temperatures, stoneware is very tough and heat-resistant. It comes in a number of different glaze finishes.|
|Porcelain||Affordable yet luxurious, porcelain is renowned for its translucency. Fired at high temperatures, porcelain has an extremely tough glazed surface, making it durable.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china. Like bone china, it's strong, translucent and delicate, and creamier in colour.|
|New bone china||A type of porcelain with added calcium oxide to achieve a similar aesthetic as bone china, but without animal bone ash.|
|Bone china||White bone china is the strongest and most translucent ceramic. Though it looks delicate, it's tough enough for daily use and is usually dishwasher-safe. It contains at least 35% bone ash.|
- John Lewis
- Bone china
- Country of Origin
- H9 x W11cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.