Lamaze Freddie Fire Highchair Activity Toy
Product code: 32026620
Turn the highchair into a sensory playground that never gets old with this Freddie Fire toy from Lamaze.
Every inch of this topsy-turvy, suction-cup-attached bug toy is brimming with something new for baby's senses to discover. Each colourful segment spins around a flexible, bendy stem. Baby will be entertained by Freddie's spinning ball, textured wings, crinkle sounds and chunky beads that slide around colourful teether wings. The bright colours, contrast patterns, clicks and rattle will stimulate auditory and visual development.
- H20.4 x W20.7 x D9cm
- Suitable From
- 6 months
- Toys Type
- Baby & Pre-school Toys
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.