Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter, 5-12 years, Blue
- This deluxe version of the Maxi Micro is packed with a range of features for an even smoother ride
- With a new weight limit of 70kgs/11st 1lbs and an adjustable handlebar height – this scooter will keep up with your child as they grow
- The unique deck features a raised silicone Micro grip
- A swish-looking anodised stem protects your scooter from corrosion
- Lightweight enough to carry
It’s time to get on your scooter for some wheely fun adventures with the Micro Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter.
Impeccable Swiss engineering has created the Maxi Micro Scooter. There are 3 wheels for extra balance and stability that’s great for building a kid’s confidence. Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride that won’t rattle or shake.
Built to last, the Maxi Micro Scooter can be passed on to younger siblings and friends. Micro Scooter supply replacement brakes, decks and grips in a range of different colours (sold separately). The scooter is made from premium parts with wheels that will not wear away.
- Adjustable handlebar 67-93cm
- New weight limit of 70kgs/11st 1lbs
- Anodised stem
- Unique deck with raised silicone micro grip
- Award winning
- Lean and steer
- Stem can be removed
- Replacement parts available (sold separately)
- Wheel diameter 120mm/80mm
Don't forget the accessories!
Click here to choose from a wide range of helmets, bags, bells and decorations for a scooter that's as individual as you are!
- 92 x 26 x 58cm. Retail box: 26 x 16 x 60cm
- Mixed metals, Plastic, PU Rubber
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Maxi Micro Scooter (6-12 years)
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 5 years
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
- Adult supervision required.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy